Audit And Assurance Service
The Audit and Assurance Department at KIPG helps its clients in navigating regulatory complexities and provides financial guidance, whenever necessary, to improve the business operations. To meet the business needs and requirements of our clients, we always strive to stay on top of all the changes in the fields of audit and assurance. While auditing, we always look for areas of further improvement and offer suggestions for change.
We first make sincere efforts and take sufficient time in understanding our client’s business, risk spectrum, and internal controls, and then tailor our approach accordingly as our services go much beyond merely meeting the statutory requirements. Supported by advanced technology, our audit, and assurance services add value to our clients by enhancing both quality and productivity.
- INTERNAL AUDIT – For dynamically helping organizations and business firms to achieve their targets by first evaluating and then improving the effectiveness of governance processes, controls, and risk management within the organization.
- MANAGEMENT AUDIT – For assessing how well the management team of an organization is using its resources and strategies.
- STATUTORY AUDIT – For reviewing the accuracy of the financial records and statements of a company or organization.
- GST AUDIT – For managing and handling the records filed by a registered person or company.
- SECRETARIAL AUDIT – For checking compliance with the provisions of various rules, regulations, procedures, and legal laws.