Corporate Law Compliance and Advisory Service
With the new Companies Act of 2013, the corporate regulatory framework has been substantially altered by ushering in a new era of transparency, corporate governance, and investor activism. By emerging as a leading organization having the expertise and in-depth knowledge of the entire spectrum of Corporate Law Compliance and Advisory Services, KIPG focuses on turning business complexities into simplicities.
How Can We Help?
- Maintenance of Secretarial and Statutory Registers and Records
- Conversion of Existing Companies (Public to Private and vice versa) or Partnership Firms into Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) and vice versa
- Incorporation of New Companies and LLPs
- E-filing of Returns and Documents with Regulatory Authorities
- Secretarial Compliance Services
- Review and Updation of Secretarial Records
- Appearing before Central Government, Company Law Board, or any other Authorities
- Dissolution/Winding-up of LLPs and Companies
- Performing an Impact Analysis under the new Companies Act of 2013
- Advisory Services Related to SEBI, Corporate Laws, Foreign Exchange Management Act (FEMA), and Labour Laws
- Providing Complete Assistance and Consultancy on Amalgamations, Joint Ventures, Absorption, and External Reconstruction Schemes
- Legal Compliance Due-Diligence